Monday, January 28, 2013

All about me

My name is Betelhem Dessie and I am girl in age of 14 and I am learning in grade 9 standard l and I work on different visions I  have more than 240  projects  that I am working now.   

I have won the 5th ICT Exhibition Best presenter with its visitor and stand and Best Innovative award. To connect the country by network and also to keep my dream true I have done a on mobile vehicles that gives different services with bamboo and wastage materials to the low income people and also other luxurious goods for those that have high income . I have also different researches about different things or problems in our country in every sector like my research which is related with education sector and also other sectors. Different sector offices gave me great approach by writing a letter to other offices, give me comments by email, and wrote my works newspapers and also different means of media.
 

Among my project the main one is providing people the accesses to education with means of digital technology (Digital Library). I have prepared different kinds of videos that can help different students and also professionals in every field in international standard that also I am asking your kind cooperation to take the digital library without any cost and to give me comments and to make the project come to life as you asked me to do my research in different letters to study on the Mobile Delivery Service and the Digital Library(Which doesn’t need an Internet connection).

No comments:

Post a Comment