Sunday, February 10, 2013

About My New Company

Hi Everybody,
This is Beti posting from Bahir Dar. As you all know from my previous posts I have been doing different researches and also community services with the government. Even though I am not going to quit doing this I have now started my own company business in Bahir Dar. My company is called SOFTEth Group which works on software development, selling software  website designing, web based application and any services that are related to computing. I am now acting as the owner and also the General Manger of this Company. I am also now beginning to hire different professionals who are eager to work and also to learn from others. I am starting fresh so I am not asking any kind of experience for my future employees. But I also got a special requirement like how many words that they can write per minute etc ... I am now settled in the Bahirdar Techno Business Incubation Center Near Mulalem Adarash as a start. I am going to make my Network wide. I hope you all are going to participate on this and I will be hosting my new website asap. I will attach the logo of my company. I hope you like it you can give me your comments in my E-mail btdessie971@gmail.com. 
This is my company logo



No comments:

Post a Comment